What I like most about this program though is its simplicity and ease of use, and its features:
- Large Preview - A separate window for a much larger preview of characters, updated "live".
- Undo - Unlimited undo's if something doesn't look right.
- Reset - Resets the character set to its default "naked" state.
- Save - Save your creations as individual charsets. (These can be imported directly into RMVX and used if they are saved with a $ at the beginning of the filename.)
- Import/Export Allows you to import and export additional resources either premade or from existing character sets.
All images are saved as PNG format, including the character building resources, which means that, if you know what you're doing, you can create your own hairstyles, clothes, etc. and use them directly.
Not only that, Character Creator Stuido also comes bundled with another program, called Sprite Stitcher. This allows you to "stitch" individual character sets together (created with the Studio or somewhere else) into a single character set, up to the maximum of eight.
In short, this program is the best one I've come across so far. I know that for myself I'm so glad I stumbled across this program simply because spriting is NOT something I'm good at. And I know that others will find it as much of a boon as I do. Highly Recommended.